• CleanerBlast allows for safer work applications.
• CleanerBlast requires minimal PPE as compared to conventional water and dry blasting.
• CleanerBlast requires minimal clean up due to less water and media consumption.
• CleanerBlast dispenses grit without dispensing dust.
• CleanerBlast requires minimal support services, thus reduces man-hours & mitigates risks.
• CleanerBlast is simple to operate and reduces chances for human errors.
• Cleaner Air to breathe is safer for the operator, co-workers, animals, plants, insects & organisms.
• Cleaner Air means cleaner lungs.
• Cleaner Air means less damage to machinery and rotating equipment.
• Cleaner Air means particles stay confined to immediate work area for more rapid complete cleanup.
• Cleaner Air means better visibility which enhances job quality and reduces worker fatigue.
• Cleaner Air allows multiple trades to work in close proximity simultaneously meaning fewer job hours and less overall average time on
jobsite which reduces personal risk for injuries.
• 90% Less Grit to load into blast equipment means 90% less possibility for back injuries, slipping, falling, hand injuries & overall chance
for worker injuries.
• 90% Less Grit to transport means 90% less over-the-road trucking requirements reducing the possibilities of traffic accident frequency.
• 90% Less Grit means 90% less supply boat requirements to deliver spent & unspent grit to & from offshore platforms.
• 90% Less Grit means 90% less bags to fill at grit dispensaries meaning fewer possibilities for dispensary bag-loading related accidents.
• 90% Less Grit means 90% less possibilities of forklift related injuries on the jobsite and at the dispensaries.
• 90% Less Grit means 90% less grit to clean-up, further eliminating onsite man hours and decreasing odds towards personal injuries.
• CleanerBlast machines provide safe, low pressure blasting from 40psi to 125psi vs. up to 60,000 psi GREATLY reduces the risks of
severe personal injury or death.
• CleanerBlast machine operators usually only require face shields and hearing protections vs protective “Body suits” which inhibit
workers’ agility for free movement and greater dexterity.
• CleanerBlast machines require much less ancillary equipment vs. water jetting which reduces jobsite clutter and minimizes jobsite
congestive work space.
• CleanerBlast machines rely on mild abrasive scrubbing action to effectively clean without the need of additional dangerous chemical
degreasers common in water jetting applications.
• CleanerBlast machines can operate in small confines spaces vs. water jetting which require a minimum of a 6’ lance to prevent
accidentally severing of body parts.